The library offers a selection of programs for local adults, including…
- …Reading Circle, a book club that meets once per month in the morning to discuss a shared reading.
- …A Novel Approach, a book club which meets once per month in the evening. This book club centers around a theme; participants read a book centering around the month’s theme and then present their selections to the group.
- …A Novel Affair, an annual event that brings together local authors and community members and provides a chance for writers to talk about and sell their published work.
- …the Beaver Falls Historical Society, which meets once per month and often invites local guest speakers.
- …a Senior Safe Driving Course, a mature driver improvement course which offers seniors that chance to earn at least a 5% discount on their auto insurance.
- …Medicare informational meetings, which are hosted throughout the year.
Interested in partnering with the library? We welcome volunteers and partners! Learn more about how you can get involved.