Carnegie Free Library of Beaver Falls (CFLBF) is especially proud of its children’s programming. Whether you are a parent who is looking for education, inspiration, or entertainment, our Library programs offer something special for various ages and interests. Seeking to connect teachers and learners to promote interest-based 21st Century skills, CFLBF hosts diverse programs and exhibitions each year for adults, children, teens, and families.
The Library’s vision for children’s programming is to equip children and families with the tools and resources to be lifelong learners. With an emphasis on early literacy, family engagement, and community partnerships, CFLBF seeks to implement this vision through quality events and activities. These programs extend beyond the library’s walls and into the Beaver Falls community through our partnerships with other local organizations.
Children and Youth Programming at CFLBF
CFLBF’s children and youth programming includes:
- Afterschool Programs
- Block Party
- Cruise into Kindergarten Play-K Program (passive)
- Lego Club
- Maker Mondays
- SCRATCH Camps and Programs
- Screenprinting workshops
- Seasonal and Special Activities and Events
- Storytime for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Summer Discovery Club/ Summer Reading Program
- Summer Science with the Carnegie Science Center
- Young Adult Writing Workshops and Afterschool Clubs
We are happy to partner with the following community associations and educators:
- Beaver Falls Community Garden
- Big Beaver School District
- Saint Monica’s Catholic School
- Pre-K Counts
- Head Start
- Noah’s Ark Daycare
- The Carnegie Science Center
- The Franklin Center
- Geneva College
- Penn State Extension 4-H Program
- Tiger Pause
- Trails Ministries
To learn more about currently-scheduled programming, and to learn how you and your family can become involved, please visit the ‘Events’ section of our county library system webpage.
Interested in partnering with the library? We welcome volunteers and partners!